I moved recently. Since I moved to my wife, the most beautiful cook in the world, and decided to rent my apartment furnished, I did not take up my employer on 18 cbm of stuff to be shipped around the world - yet. Instead, I packed a suitcase.
As I was flying to Japan, and I am only an "ivory" member, KLM only allowed me to pack 20 kg. Actually, 23, since there is a margin of some 15 %. But still: What do you bring if you are going to spend your life someplace, and you can only take 20 kg?
That made me think of two things:
1. You only bring what you can not buy. Money does not weigh anything anymore, and I can transport it from there to here with a cash card and a pin code. So what can I not buy in Japan?
Shirts, pantie pads (for my wife - menstrual pads for string panties are hard to find in Japan), and starflower seed oil capsules (which help me concentrate, they are like vitamins but more expensive).
2. Look at a movie from any world war. People are lugging carts of stuff. They could not buy anything where they went, but they had to bring their entire lives. No wonder you put the kids on top of the cart.
The Innovation Metric Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard Used
-
Every public company in the technology industry measures innovation
spending the same way. R&D as a percentage of revenue.
Why? Because Wall Street track...
6 månader sedan

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar