söndag, oktober 04, 2009

Service a la Air France

I am sitting in the Air France lounge, but not since I am flying Air France today - but because I have a Diners Club credit card. Air France (and KLM) are rapidly outsourcing their services (this lounge is run by a company called Menzies). I assume they did the same for baggage handling at Narita - you have to check in through a terminal. When I did, the lady receiving the baggage asks "do you have anything breakable?". Since I was carrying six bottles of Japanese wine, I answered yes. And then she says "We do not assume any liability for that." How is that for service? JAL at least gives you a sticker. They must have outsourced services there too, that is the only explanation I can think of. Lucky the staff on board the airplanes still are friendlier than most, otherwise the blacklist would have come closer.

Inga kommentarer: