I just published my new book on Lulu.com: Defensive Driving - the Japanese way. You can read more about it on my author page, where you can also order it if you want to. I will be making an ebook version in the next few days (for some reason, it is still easier to make a paper version). If you find it interesting, leave a comment here. And please rate it on Lulu, and on Amazon, when it comes out there in a few weeks.
This book is the first part of an experiment in publishing - somewhat less ambitious than Seth Godins Domino project, but I hope to prove that it is possible to make money publishing books online.
The Innovation Metric Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard Used
-
Every public company in the technology industry measures innovation
spending the same way. R&D as a percentage of revenue.
Why? Because Wall Street track...
6 månader sedan

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar