söndag, januari 27, 2008

10 tears later, and counting

I had a very interesting discussion with my wife and her friends the other day. I often do, but this one was unintentionally so. The reason is that se said "and now, I buy things on the net all the time - airline tickets, furniture, and such. Who could have belived it 10 years ago?". Now, I bought the first thing that was to buy on the Internet (a button which said "I emailed Santa" in 1997). And that was 10 years ago. I believed than that the net would be a good place to buy stuff (although I can hardly claim to have predicted the ecommerce boom).
The interesting thing about it is of course that 10 years later, we have the answers. Looking back, what will we see that we said and did in 10 years, that has become persisent in society?

Inga kommentarer: