There was a note from Lulu saying my ebook could not be published by one of the distributors. The capitalization of the headlines was wrong.
Wow, someone must actually have read the book! Or at least flipped through it. I wonder if it was someone from Barnes & Noble or Apple who did it (well, of course they outsource everything too).
But it is gratifying that there are some distributors in the world who care about the quality of the books they sell. Amazon, on the countrary, let it through in two days. With the same capitalization that was now rejected.
I will revise the book, and I will make the price the same as Amazon. And as if that was not enough, I will create a series of short versions - I think six - that highlight different topics. They will be cheaper, I think. Let us see when I am done.
The Innovation Metric Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard Used
-
Every public company in the technology industry measures innovation
spending the same way. R&D as a percentage of revenue.
Why? Because Wall Street track...
6 månader sedan

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar