When I wrote my first blog, I wrote it in Notepad and uploaded it with FTP. I had to write all the HTML myself. You had to learn the commands by heart.
Then I started using wikis and the graphical editors came along and then tools like Blogger and Wordpress. But as I was writing the last post in my blog about defensive driving, I notices something strange: Blogger does not insert line breaks when you press carriage return.
Now, this has been a feature of typewriters for more than 150 years, so people expect it. They do not think they have to insert page breaks of their own. But if you write in the HTML mode of Blogger, you have to do that, I realized. Lucky I remembered the HTML from 18 years ago....
The Innovation Metric Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard Used
-
Every public company in the technology industry measures innovation
spending the same way. R&D as a percentage of revenue.
Why? Because Wall Street track...
6 månader sedan

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar